Serenity Valle-author, supporting fellow authors, game creators and more...one blog post at a time!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Video Interview: Lawrence Burgess and Joshua Drew of Dracula, the Audio Drama


http://youtu.be/FEW3S5KjsdQ
If you have trouble viewing it here, you can find it on my YouTube channel, just follow the link!
A very good friend of mine, Lawrence Burgess, directed it and I wanted to help him spread the word, so I invited him and Joshua (the voice of Dr. Seward) to my home for a video interview!
I was *almost* in this production but… next time!
There was goofing off (I’m not actually telling Josh to hurry, and yes, I’m signing ASL at him part of the time) and we giggled a LOT (which of course was cut for brevity lol).

Take a look and check out the description to see how YOU can help support Indie Arts!




...You Can't Take the Books from Me...
~Serenity Valle~Author
Acquittal. The Revenant Series: Book One
The Fantastical Life of Serenity: A collection of short stories...
The Fantastical Life of Serenity: Epilogue
Facebook   Google +   Twitter   Instagram   Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment